domingo, 6 de febrero de 2011

I THINK I’VE SEEN A MAN WHO LOOKS LIKE JESUS SOMEWHERE


Standing alone, living in nothing,
Eating something that you don’t know
You tried to create a perfect place
And this is the world that you got…

Everyone is missing in your highway…
Some are looking for your hard day…

Hey!
We’re getting quickly step!
As waiting for high stop!
Attentions in my feet
And leave this world alone!

Can you take it?
Can you feel it?
Pieces of you and hands of the builder
It’s time to rename it
It’s time to re-edit it
Another creator is walking the streets
I think I’ve seen a man who looks like Jesus somewhere

Hasn’t seen the fields growing as buildings …
Hasn’t seen the builds falling like stars…

No!
We’re dancing like idiots!
As waiting for high stop!
Punctuations in a cross
And sometimes I wanna leave this world!


.